with CES Cranio-Electro Stimulation
The DAVID PAL36 with CES (Cranio-Electro Stimulation) is just that – it’s our PAL36 with CES built in. It has the benefits of AVE and CES all in one machine! It is the same size as the DAVID PAL (approximate dimensions – 2.5 x 1 x 3.5 inches / 7 x 2.5 x 9cm ) which is perfect for people who are on the go. The PAL36 with CES offers the same features as the DAVID PAL, but with 30 preset sessions and 6 spaces to store your own user defined sessions, and CES. The CES stimulus cable, that is included, uses ear clips (see picture below).
CES (Cranio-Electro Stimulation) is a therapeutic procedure using minute battery-powered current that results in enhancing endorphin production, which assists in reaching deep levels of relaxation and a sense of well-being. Research shows that CES can be an effective method to alleviate anxiety and/or depression, assist with substance abuse recovery, increase mental clarity and improve sleep. There are virtually no negative side-effects with CES.
- Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets – Our unique Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets were carefully designed to provide you with the most effective and safe light and sound experience. The Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets for the PAL use eight blue-tinted white LEDs mounted over a silver reflector behind a translucent screen. This disperses the light evenly. Our new Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets are specially designed to allow for the left and right visual fields of each eye to be individually stimulated rather than the entire eye. With the Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets, the lights flash into the left visual fields of both eyes, then alternately flashes into the right visual fields of both eyes. This approach allows the ability to stimulate either visual cortex with a frequency different from the other visual cortex. For example, a person who functions strongly from the left brain could have 8 Hz stimulated into the right visual field (and therefore the left brain) to slow down left brain function and have 18 Hz stimulated into the left visual field to increase right brain function.
- Isochronic Pulsed Tones, Binaural Beats and Monaural Beats – The isochronic pulsed tones are evenly spaced, are of equal pitch and are turned on and off at a specified rate. This is important to enhance the effectiveness of audio entrainment. The monaural beats are similar to the isochronic pulsed tones, but turn on and off more gently and therefore are smoother, fuller beats and are recommended for those who find the pulse tones too stimulating. The binaural beats are two pure tones (one in each ear)and are perceived to have a beat.
- Soft-OffTM – The gradual lowering of the lights and tones at the end of the session prevents a startle response (also known as somnatic shock). Soft-OffTM ensures that relaxation and other benefits carry over even after a session has ended.
- Battery Power Indicator – At a quick glance you can tell if your battery has enough power to run your session. New eyeset technology allows for much longer life for your 9-volt battery.
- Easy-To-Find Intensity and Volume Buttons – The intensity and volume buttons are raised so that you can make the necessary adjustments easily and quickly, even with your eyes closed. Adjust the intensity of the OmniscreenTM Eyeset with the easy-to-find INT button.
- 30 Preset Sessions – Including Brain Brightener (for ADD and cognition), Fractioned Hypnosis, Alpha/Beta Mix (for depression), Schumann (for meditation), Beta Perker, Theta with Dissociation (for sleeping), and Sound Sync (to turn your music into an intriguing light show). All sessions include HRV and begin with a 3-stage process that enhances dissociation.
EACH DAVID PAL36 with CES COMES COMPLETE WITH:
- Tru-Vu OmniscreenTM Eyesets
- Quality Stereo Headphones
- Stereo Patch Cord
- DAVID Carry Bag
- 9-Volt Alkaline Battery
- CES cable
- Comprehensive Operator’s Manual
Please note: a 9 volt adapter is available at an extra cost, but you will not be able to use the adapter when running the CES